Please follow these top tips to ensure you get the most from your Biogel or EVO!
The First 24 hours:
- Reduce exposure to heat (eg saunas, steam rooms, cooking over a hot stove, open fires)
- Avoid immersing your hands in water too long, or else, wear gloves (eg swimming, long soaks in baths, handwashing)
Care for your Gel Manicure:
- Take care when using chemials, wear gloves and wash hands thoroughly.
- Check out Beauty Queen’s YouTube channel for tips and tricks on taking care if your manicure between visits or troubleshooting.
Biosculpture or EVO Removal:
- Please do not pull or peel your gel nails off. Follow our guide on gel removal on YOUTUBE or book an appointment for a soak off treatment.
- Use our treatment base coats to enable healthy nails without gel
– Volcanic Base strengthens soft nails
–Vitamin Dose nourishes nails
–Seaweed Calcium Base repairs and supports brittle nails
–Oxycoat Base revitalises and moisturises nails
–Lavendar Base works wonders on sore, dry, flaky nails.