COVID 19 has changed the way we do business.
To help us and our loved ones healthy, please adhere to my request to please do not come to the salon or contact me as soon as possible if you need to cancel your appointment should you:
- Feel sick and unwell
- Have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid19
- Have just travelled from overseas
- Are awaiting results from a COVID19 test or have been diagnosed with Covid 19
If a last minute cancellation is needed due to sickness, the cancellation fee will be waived.
Cleaning and Hygiene Procedures
An extended amount of time is allocated in between appointments to to allow a thorough and proper disinfection of surfaces and tools.
- New disposable mask and gloves are worn at all times each appointment.
- A disposable mask will be given to each client to wear during their lash appointment.
- A cleaned and disinfected set of tweezers used on each client
- Disposable mascara wands used each client
- Disposable eye pads used on each client
- Wash bowl and brush are thoroughly cleaned and properly disinfected before each client
- Before each service, you are invited to wash your hands and dry with a new clean towel
- Hand sanitiser is available to use after
- My hands are washed and sanitised, mask is worn
- Before each client, ALL table tops, hand lotion pump, gel lamps, gel pots and other bottles used are sterilised
- All nail files are disposable all equipment and tools are properly disinfected
- Nail fan dust collector is changed before each client
- Eftpos terminal is wiped down and disinfected before each client use
- Door handles disinfected each client visit
- Disposable bed sheets per client
- All table tops, lamps, bin tops, wiped and disinfected with hospital grade solutions frequently
- Floors vaccumed and mopped frequently
To comply with jour work safe standards, we have to follow our Child Policy as strictly as possible. As most of our treatments involve large amounts of concentration by the therapist, Beauty Queens cannot be responsible to look after your little ones!
Please refrain from bringing children to your appointment so we may adhere to the COVID19 safe distance and maximum numbers allowed in the salon.
I have equipment and stock that may be harmful to your children! Following this policy will ensure complete enjoyment of your treatment and it is also for the consideration of other clients.
As a courtesy to your beautician and other clients, we would appreciate every effort to arrive in good time for bookings. Please note that we reserve the right to apply a fee of 50% of the cost of the treatments missed where 24 hours notice of a cancellation is not provided. Credit Card details are needed to secure bookings.